1 x 75% to camera, (reflection), 25% pass to your eye, (transmission) Ideal for professional who wants better quality of Recording.
1 x USH-46 the universal scope holder will allow you to connect any of our camera mounting systems to Almost any scopes from a outer scope diameter between 40mm-46.5mm.
1 x GOPRO HUSING 5,6,7 + MUN-1 Its allow you to connect GOPRO 5,6 and 7 to your side cam please not you are not be able to use your GOPRO directly with out changing the lens to 12mm or 16mm Focal.
1 x case the new waterproof case will allow you to store your camera mouting system tidy and safe.
1. Use a good scope with a decent lens and larger Objective.
2. Use a quality camera for recording;
any action camera with a minimum HD ready at 240FPS is preferable.
3. Obtain a good quality fixed camera lens.
4. Ensure that the scope and camera setup correctly.
5. Use less magnification with the scope, you will notice improved quality by using a fixed magnification, eg. 10×44
(We do not recommend over x 10 magnification with most common scopes on the market).
6. An optical zoom is preferred over digital zoom, which makes a lower image quality.
With 10 years of experience in the air rifle industry and an brand ambassador for Daystate, MTC Optics and Eaglevisioncam, I can finally sell the accessories that I trust and have the confidence of using for the past 4 years. From the Eaglevisioncam Infinity Scope Mounts down to the latest Eaglevision Sidecam Scope Cam Setup. The AGSA Store now brings the finest accessories to South Africa.